Friday, May 27, 2011

Ladies & Gentlemen, we're experience technical difficulties...


 It's starting to become a well-known fact that something is up with blogger's "followers" app; a lot of people are not able to follow others, or be followed.

(This just in - if you want to follow - go to the toolbar at the top and click "follow" - I believe this works.) 

I'm a little bummed at the timing because I've got something fun up my sleeve for all of you, but I'm hoping Google will come through and fix the issue.
I'm getting ready to bust it out...

and there's something big I haven't told anyone (except my mom, lol) and I want to share it! 

But anyway, I just wanted to give a little heads up about the followers issue.
{ The silly little doodle is from my sketchbook }


For now, though... enjoy the calming, amazing inspiration of this gorgeous time-lapse.

El Cielo de Canarias / Canary sky - Tenerife from Daniel López on Vimeo.


Does anyone have any awesome plans for Memorial Day Weekend? 
My five best friends from college and I are getting together Saturday and Sunday for our lovely girlfriend's Bridal Shower! I am so excited for her! And you guys know how much I love brides ;)

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the follower issue!

    Big news huh... we will have to stay tuned!

    I love the header for your blog!

    Have a great weekend!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also go to "ADD" in the lower left-hand corner of "Blogs I'm Following" on your Reading List and just paste the url. This is what I've been doing lately. It also allows you to follow blogs and websites outside of blogspot. ; )

    I'm ready to hear the big news! Hurry up and spill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so mean. I want to know what the "big news" is! Oh, the suspense! >_<

    And yay for bridal showers! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me me about blogger! Its so frustrating sometimes. I now follow you blog thanks to the contest at Cherished Bliss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...