Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Thank You

Just a little post to say thank you to all of my friends and teammates on Etsy who have supported me :) And some lovely people I have met recently. I am always impressed by how a community can come together when things get strange. Thank you.

We've been having thunderstorms and rain all week, but yesterday the sun peeked out for just enough time to give me a chance to take some photos of my new necklaces by my bay window. 

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that one of my goals for this week is to list 3 new items - well, I've got two in the shop now! I've listed this Elegant Daisy & Brass Cameo Necklace - I've been working hard to make my petals look softer and more natural. I love how delicate flowers are, and how this came out! I was also inspired by the beach vacation I so badly want to take with my new Mediterranean Lagoon Necklace, which is a lovely blend of exotic beads and gems in marine, aqua, and turquoise hues. And I am needing a haircut - guess who is booked for Friday? New bangs here I come!

Where are you guys in your goals that you had for this week? 
Hope everyone's making progress and getting results!

P.S. I am now on bloglovin! 
Follow my blog with bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Your jewelry is gorgeous! What an artful eye you have!
    Thanks for the visit and the kind comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, more beautiful necklaces for me to oogle at! Keep up the great work! <3
    As far as my goals for the week, I'm doin good! Jogging 3 times? Check! Cracked open the sketchbook? Check! I just need to do that avi art now. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue - Thank you so much for the kind words! I really enjoyed your blog :) Your recipes are fabulous! I want to try them all. Following you <3

    Shaluah - wow girl, awesome! I think my goal for next week is to work on some aerobics hahah. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog through the Blogging Buddies team!
    I am your newest follower! :)

    Your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is looking really good!
    Your new cameo necklace is really beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary - That's how I found you too! Thanks so much for following me back :) :) And thank you for the compliments about my work :)

    Sabrina - Thank you so much! I appreciate it :) Can't wait to see what you make out of your new materials ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to take pictures and post it, bad weather always screws things up. Love your necklaces, they are so beautiful.
    I'm right on target for this past week. Caught up on everything I was late with and got tons of ideas for next week projects. Just have to finish reading a few more blogs and goals for the week are all fulfilled.

    Horror Art

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace is ravishing. It looks like a lush flower, I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Armada - awesome, sounds like you're rocking it out. I checked out your work - really cool stuff, man! Thanks so much for the compliments on my work and for visiting and commenting :)

    Brandon - thanks so much, man! I appreciate the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...