Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We live and we learn to take one step at a time

Hurry up and wait
So close, but so far away
Everything that you've always dreamed of

Close enough for you to taste
But you just can't touch

You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance

--
And I know that You will give me the courage to do all the things I know I must.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13

So many new things. Sometimes my heart feels like it might burst with excitement.
--
I can't wait to see you again. Goodness gracious, you are wonderful.

Such a song in my heart!
--

And here is a self portrait work in progress. I apologize for the shoddy quality, it was a quick screenshot. New style, old technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...