Monday, July 14, 2008

The Suck, When it Comes

I hate when the hard times come. No, I am not upset or distressed at the moment. This is not something I would define as a "hard time". I'm actually just really tired. Sweet Jesus, why did You allow them to create 40 hour weeks? Oh yes, so we could all pay for gas. :P

Ironically, I know that the hard times and the suckiness is what makes everything worthwhile in the end. But sometimes I just hope to get through the suck alive. The difference comes when you realize that - even if the world is falling to bits and everything's hard and awkward - you realize that you're not willing to let go of their hand, for anything. And that's what makes the suckiness worthwhile: when you've got someone who's thinking the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...