Monday, July 7, 2008

"I make lists in my sleep, baby, what's my sin? : Never quit, I follow through."

1. I am singing to RENT to ease loneliness.
2. It's 10:45pm and I'm exhausted from my first day.
3. I love harmony.
4. I guess there's time for everyone else except for me - so disheartening. Done investing I suppose, because you are obviously done with me for no reason at all. :/
5. I am painting my bedroom this weekend, which is exciting. I love to decorate and I've got quite a few ideas up my sleeve.
6. I love my job.
7. I am unbelievably ready for it to be August when all of my friends move back to Hburg.
8. I want an adventure. So. Badly.
9. I want to hold you. Goodness, I just want to hold you sometimes.
10. It's thunderstorming and it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...