Monday, March 7, 2011

My Hair is Like a Disney Princess.

Basically I'm a brilliant kid and I always stay up way past my bedtime, even though I know I have to be up at 8:30am the next day. Awesome.

Time well spent editing a derpy-silly photo of my long hair. That bang swoosh rivels Ariel, I swear!

Texture courtesy of ArtofDecay

Ahah, look at me trying to be all hipster and artsy. I swear I need to learn to take better photos. This time I'll blame it on my phone's camera. Geez, you're makin me look bad!

Today I had my graduate interview for SCAD. It was really helpful to have some of my last-minute questions answered, and the lady I spoke with was very complimentary of the work that I showed her. Despite still feeling totally nervous and out-of-my-element with this whole grad school admission process, it was a little moment of happy relief to hear her validate my desire to go back to school, and the quality of my work! Yay!

Tomorrow I interview for a temporary position with Cirque du Soleil. I saw their Alegria show in Atlanta a few years back, and it was breathtaking. I'm really excited for tomorrow!

Anyways, just thought a little life update would be good, since there's something actually exciting happening instead of my usual list of commissions and overworked coffeepot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...