Saturday, March 19, 2011

Life Update

"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art" 
Leonardo Da Vinci



I apologize, friends, for the lack of Friday Feature. I have actually been thinking about taking them down to bi-monthly, or monthly. I've been crazy busy, it's been tough to keep up with everything, admittedly. 

I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's - I went downtown with a bunch of friends and had wayyyy too much to drink. It was a much-needed night of letting loose, hahah. And no hangover the next morning! 

I'm in Philly now, without my tablet or my jewelry materials; I'm helping my dad out with his own small business - he collects and resells valuable antique maps and atlases. I occasionally hop up to Philly to do some photography and listing work for him. It's a really cool gig - these books have GORGEOUS steelplate and woodplate engravings. It's really inspiring to my own illustrative work.

Anyways, sorry for the lack of art in this post. Thought I'd give a little life update.  

And P.S. - MICA released their letters yesterday, so I may very well know if I got into grad school when I come home on Monday! /NERVOOOOOUSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...