Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day and Thank You Dad

For teaching me how to paint and instilling within me a love of art.

For giving me entrepreneurial ambition and a desire to succeed at whatever I do.

For being a cool enough Dad that I didn't have to be embarassed to watch American Pie, Wedding Crashers, or The Hangover with you.

For having sisters that would pass down the "good hair" gene to me. 

For raising me right on Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Ace Ventura, and Dumb&Dumber. And for continuing my education with Nacho Libre and Spongebob. 

For making sure I ate healthy things as a kid, like Hot Tamales and Cinnamon Gummy Bears.

For the sacrifices you made for me, driving to be with Sarah and I on the weekends.

And for all the good memories we've had together, and many more to come! 

My Dad's a fantastic guy - I am so blessed. 
Happy Father's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...