Sunday, January 25, 2009

The world slows down, but my heart beats fast right now.

Maybe I retract the previous post... I'm still deciding. Saw some hopeful things this weekend; I was pretty impressed.

Funny how unpredictable life is; how we get to places we never thought we'd be. Today my thoughts aren't linear or logical - just a mix of everything. Drove up to Eastern last night with DJ and had a blast. I love all the new friends I've made - just quality, genuine people that make me laugh like no other :) Making friends has always come naturally to me, and it's one of the things I enjoy most in life. We all went out for some awesome food at this breakfast spot called Nudy's this morning. Oh man. I died and went to breakfast heaven as soon as I started in on my breakfast burrito. Got to hang out with some real chill people, and on Thursday I'm headed up to the Big Apple for 4 fabulous days of good food, photoshoots, fashion, art, city life, hanging out, and living the dream. It's going to be a beautiful thing. I live for the weekends.

When all is said and done, I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...