Monday, January 26, 2009

Buzz Buzz Go My Ears

"I don't need to solve this case, and I don't need to look behind
I close my eyes, let the whole thing pass me by
There is no time to waste, asking why."

--

I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel incredibly awful. I don't have an upset stomach, but everything I eat makes me turn away. I have piled on the blankets and cranked the heat to 70, but I am still shivering like crazy. My throat feels like I have a huge lump in it. My chest is constricted and hurts so bad when I breathe deeply. My ears ache. I don't feel "sick", but I feel way, way off. I want some tea in my Pooh Therapy mug, but I know I must sleep.

[ Random ]
My dreams have been crazy vivid as of late. Just watched Legend of the Seeker and the Office on hulu.com as my medicine, and now I want to crawl under the covers and not wake up tomorrow. Listening to old school music that brings back forgotten memories. Sometimes all I can do is shake my head at life and laugh. I really wanted to paint tonight, but my body wouldn't let me.

Everyone should listen to "Echo" by Trapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...