Saturday, January 3, 2009

David Archuleta is my guilty pleasure.

"Memory's supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off let it go
Didn't think it'd be this hard."

Tell me why you're so hard to forget. This post isn't about who you think it is. It is about the last person I thought I would be missing, strangely enough.

My friends called me tonight from NYC. I would've given just about anything to be up there, too.

There are certain things I want in my life right now. And while I understand I cannot have them right now, I am determined to put all of my energy into working hard to achieve my goals. I have done it before and succeeded; I'll do it again.

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

Amen. Here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...