Thursday, September 9, 2010

My fingers are covered in krazy gluuuuuue....

I just want to toot my own horn here a little guys...

In 4 hours I did all this stuff:

- Made 2 bow rings; made, backed, baked, glazed, finished!
- Made most of a custom wedding pendant; not quite finished!
- Designed a Custom Jewelry Advertisement for the lovely little boutique I'm in now; uploaded and sent off to print!
- Redesigned my in-store tags for jewelry packaging; printed, hand cut, stamped!
- Got all of my packaging/inventory stuff together for visiting the boutique tomorrow!

Wham bam thank you ma'am!


And to think, when I sat down, realizing I had more work to do than I had planned, I was like "Eeeeeecchhhh do I really have to.....?!" I guess sometimes we inspire ourselves just by the process of doing.

One of the best things I've learned in life is that the chores/tasks/projects/whatever you're dreading doing, really don't take that long at all. (Ex: I used to HATE to do the dishes, but I started to realize "Hey, that only took me 10 minutes to do that whole sink!" Now, I really don't mind. When the water is soapy and warm, I almost like it!)

Ahhh, what a beautiful life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...