Sunday, September 5, 2010

Exciting stuff in the works! :)

Quick little entry, guys - sorry, I've felt like I've kind of been in a slump the past week or two... Hopefully with the changing leaves and new waves of inspiration, I can be much more motivated and active. Vlog coming atcha hopefully within the week, and I'll get a chance to blog about my upcoming meeting with a local boutique on Tuesday. I'm crossing my fingers!!!

Been seeing a darling new gent, too :) [girly face]

More and more I've had people asking me to take custom art/jewelry commissions - and I'm having wayyyyyy too much fun! It is so flattering when people come specifically to me to help them make something special for their lives :) Gives me the fuzzies!

So without further ado, here are some lovely new bridal necklace designs for a wedding next spring! The bride's colours are a luscious, rich aubergine and lovely creme. Just beautiful!

{ click for larger view / all designs (c) erin mcmanness 2010 }








And I haven't forgotten about my illustration commissions - several are in the works now in varying stages. I find I can keep inspiration and flow up when I work on multiple pieces at once. Although I often tend to get crazy-inspired by one piece and just sit down for a whole day and bang it out. I try not to do this often, as it results in laziness towards the end sometimes, but some characters/pieces just make me so excited I have to get it out there on the canvas!!!

One of the things that really inspires me is ProjectRunway - that is such an awesome show :) Does anyone else watch it like their second religion? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...