Thursday, September 23, 2010

Everyone loves jewelry and pretty things * U *

Been working on a lot of jewelry recently, and I just wanted to show you guys some lovely pieces :)

"The Empress' Vision" - a combination of inspiration from one of my favourite colour palettes and the amazingly detailed scroll and leafwork on the antique frames around my father's historical house.





















I feel like the name "Rosemary" fits this necklace quite suitably. A wonderful necklace even for winter. The golden scrollwork adds warmth to any outfit :) Plus it's just so pretty!















And finally, a gorgeous pendant I designed for a wonderful Bride-to-Be. Specializing in wedding jewelry has been amazing so far, and I am so honoured to be a part of the wedding in such a special, memorable way. This beautiful pendant is designed around her ceremony colours: rich aubergine and cream. Lovely!














Anyways, just wanted to share a little bit of what I have been doing. I have several bridal custom commissions at varying stages, but alas, I cannot show them off yet! I also have more ideas for fall jewelry, mixed in with working on illustration commissions, and focusing on my grad school portfolio. More to come, as always ;)

4 comments:

  1. Saw your "ad" on Twitter. Love the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BEAUTIFUL! How do you do such detail with the scroll work!? It looks flawless and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nostalgically Yours - thanks so much, hun!

    Devon - Thanks love <3 It's a trade secret ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, however you do it, it's awesome! Also, you need to post more shots of that bridal piece. It looks stunning! Are you going to make the other designs too?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...