Thursday, February 26, 2009

Popping out of the snow like daisies <3

After being couch-ridden with a ridiculous fever for the past 2 days, I have started to come out of my sickly daze to come to a revelation... I think.

I am okay.

I am oh. kay. After talking with a good friend for some time about relationships, I realize just how far I've come. I often don't give myself credit for the steps I have taken, but maybe it is now time. I think back to junior year, about all the mess I've allowed myself to endure, and I have come out of it with a deeper understanding of how people work, and how much confidence and respect I now have for myself. Everything in life is a learning experience and a chance to grow, even if that growing seems unbearably painful at first. At first it will feel like your heart has been ripped from your very insides, but in time you will come to find that instead of letting someone else love your heart, you have learned to love it yourself. And in that comes deep satisfaction and determination.

I can't believe it's already March. Bring on the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...