Thursday, September 29, 2011

Re*Awakening

Earlier this summer, I was asked by my lovely friend Sarah Hawkins of Bergdorf Goodman, to style and contribute some of my handmade accessories for a short fashion film that she was putting together with some other amazing artists. Back in August I posted up some behind-the-scenes photos I snapped, as well as a little written detail about the day.

You can read the full article { here! }


I am so pleased to announce that "Reawakening", a film by Edan Cohen, has been released today!
As promised, I am embedding it here for you to enjoy! Please give it a watch and tell me what you think! If you like it, please do share it with your friends!

reawakening from Edan Cohen on Vimeo.

The film featured many of my pieces (many of which have since been sold!), including: 


You can find my jewelry in { my shop } - I have many new fall pieces up and will be introducing holiday gifts in the next coming week!

{ video by edan cohen // photos by erin mcmanness }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...