Friday, August 26, 2011

FALL FASHION REPORT

After working in the Fashion Industry in Los Angeles, I've been slightly obsessed with fashion; so I always like putting together little moodboards for my jewelry lines. However, this Fall I wanted to do something a little special, and put together a larger trend report and share it with you all just for fun and inspiration.

Taken straight from watching the runways of NYFW, lots of scouring, and questions to some "insider" friends I may have, I bring you:



And I could think of no more perfect song for the badass, glam-chic lady of Fall:


2 comments:

  1. I really like that H&M bag. Good post, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! <3
    I approve of everything listed except the coral red lips. Maybe that's in but, eh, I like toned down lips and eyes that pop. ^^
    Also, I want that belt. Please? lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...