Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I've tracked sand back to the East Coast

"You're standing strong and tall
You're the bravest of them all
If on courage you must call.
So just keep on tryin', and tryin', and tryin'"
--

There is so much to do right now. I have been extremely busy with rehearsing for The Wiz - it's hard to believe that we only have about 10 more rehearsals before the show! I also just got back from LA, which was amazing :) I officially want to live in California. Everyone is so laid-back there; everyone calls you sweetheart or hunny; there is delicious food, the sun, the beach, palm trees, and ridiculously high doses of fashion and all-around beautiful art. Not to mention the music scene. What is not to love? Oh, the traffic. But that's avoidable. Oh, and the cost of living. Not so avoidable. But still, I left my heart in Los Angeles...

And because I am attempting to stay on top of everything that I need to do, here is my tidy little list of projects that need finishing:

[X] DO THIS STUFF ____________//
Dorothy's Silver Slippers for "The Wiz"
Dress Designs (Forthcoming - need to be scanned)
"Carnality" Contest Painting (latest WIP)
Sketchdump for DevART
"I Dream" Contest Painting on DevART
Laura's Red Shoes
Ed's Man Shoes
Surprise Wedding Gift
Pocahontas Painting
White Starry Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...