Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have not thought about you for a very long time.

[ There is a place I can never go back to
Where you are the very paint on the walls
Your comforting scent now an invader to my lungs
That have since acquired the taste for free air.
My life is not sepia, hallway memories;
Now I live in clean, vibrant colours and dramatic edges.
You no longer belong here. ]

{{ H o n e s t l y }}
I am very much enjoying my single life. Reclaiming my sense of self, doing what I want, trusting myself, trusting God, making my own adventures. While there is the occasional fleeting pang of loneliness, I am perfectly content learning to absolutely love my life and take every chance that comes my way. You always taught me to live life to the fullest, so not everything I took away from you was hurt. I don't really want to date anyone right now. I am interested in the uncomplicated life at the moment. When God is good and ready, He'll make sure I'm in the right place to meet the right person. Until then, I'm just gonna keep dancing through life.
--//"Finally found a girl that you couldn't impress; last man on the earth still couldn't hit this."

Update tomorrow because I'm far too tired right now. I just needed to get that out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...