Thursday, April 9, 2009

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier!

What is there to say? My life is crazy mixed up, upside-down, ridiculousness one right after the other. All jam packed in the monotonous routine of the workday. How? I cannot tell you. I guess my emotions have been running all crazy. For once, I'd like to trade the thrill of the rollercoaster for the gentle hum of the choo-choo train. Maybe stopping to smell the flowers would be nice. I'd even enjoy the scenery.

Day off tomorrow =
1. Clean the apt.
2. Do my taxes.
3. Work on more work that I didn't finish today
4. Paint
5. Freddy/Dave's party <3

I'm not sure if I like this: [ Work in Progress ]


















"Our wisdom comes from our experience,
and our experience comes from our foolishness."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...