Monday, September 1, 2008

Please let me stay and rest in Your holiness

I realize that this is not the best venue for some of my feelings and will therefore not be writing them here anymore.

--

Today was good. We had the Opportunities Fair at Messiah, which proved to be entirely too interesting and informative for a number of reasons. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by a community of believers that really support me. I have asked God to just walk with me these past few days, and I have truly felt Him there. I am reminded of how He is in control, and I feel comfort in it. I think He is trying to remind me that the only thing I need is Him. This summer I have felt closer to God than I have in a long time... I feel myself growing in understanding, and I never cease to be amazed at the wisdom and insight others have. There are times when I have taken fellowship for granted; what a wonderful thing that God designed :) Sometimes I have to laugh at how God reminds me that my insecurities are only things that I have the power to change. He did it so creatively today. So unexpected.

I can't wait for Girls' Night tomorrow night. I love my friends like crazy and I am so blessed to have them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...