Thursday, August 28, 2008

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord

So what can I say?
And what can I do?
Than offer this heart, O God,
Completely to You.

So I'll stand,
With arms high
And heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all.
And I'll stand
My soul, Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours.

--
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame.
My heart and my soul
I give You control
Consume me from the inside out.

--
Ps. 81: 5-6: I heard an unknown voice say, "Now I will take the load from your shoulders I will free your hands from their heavy tasks. You cried to me in trouble and I saved you. I answered out of the thundercloud and tested your faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...