Tuesday, September 4, 2012

RAW Artists Presents: Radiate

Last Thursday night I had the opportunity to show alongside a very talented friend and colleague at RAWAtlanta's Radiate show. This show was comprised of over 20 local artists, musicians, fashion designers, filmmakers, and makeup artists, all in one space together. It was a ton of fun!

The venue was incredible - with exposed brick walls, industrial lighting, an indoor-balcony and outdoor bar, it was very charming and gave off just the right vibe for the show. I met a lot of incredible people and artists, and clinked my can of Red Stripe beer with many new and familiar faces. Most of the night was super crowded and busy, and my business cards flew right off my table! A huge thank you to all of my friends who came to support my work, and those who were there in spirit and supported in other ways!

Here are some photos of the night from my instagram :) Enjoy! 



It was a great night!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great night! I have my first fall show this Saturday, but it won't be anywhere as glam as that. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...