Friday, July 6, 2012

Insight

Something my professor said during class really struck me today, and I wanted to share it with you:

"When the fire is hot,
go as fast as you can, for as long as you can."

{ source }

For anyone who may need a little extra push, some words of encouragement to power through to the end of the week, or just some simple, well-put insight.

Happy Friday, lovely birds --
new apartment shots and a DIY coming soon!

This weekend, I'll be chasing around my sidekick in the park with our cameras and eating french fries; which honestly sounds like a superb plan to me. What are you doing to enjoy the weather?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, I did need a little extra push today!! Good words of wisdom! :) Happy Friday to you, wishing you a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words to live by! I know when I'm on a creative streak, I find it hard to quit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful inspiring words from your professor. have an awesome weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, just when I was feeling sluggish and lazy from the holiday and the heat wave! I needed that.

    As for "enjoying" the weather, I'll be doing that by staying inside. 100 degrees isn't my idea of a good time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote! Love it. =)
    Your plan for the weekend sounds great! I'll be heading from Northern CA to Southern CA, and I hope to stop by a beach somewhere along the way!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesterday my boyfriend walked around downtown eating french fries and ice cream! it was perfect...now i'm sort of craving them again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely words I needed to hear...thanks for that. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...