Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sneak peek

Dear wonderful blog followers,

I am posting this sneak-peek only for you :) It is found nowhere else on the web - excitingggg

"Miss Peacock" (or some other silly title I think of)
Art/WIP (c) Erin McManness 2010

Click for larger





















She is obviously still VERY MUCH in WIP stage. Is it weird that her top knee is my favourite part of the whole painting? And perhaps her shown elbow.

I have been stuck on California time since my move this past Saturday, and am only very slowly getting around to East Coast time. So enjoy all the late-night postings.

We're in the thick of my cousin's wedding at the moment, rehearsal is tomorrow, and I have to sing. Wish me luck - I haven't done this in some time.

Other than that, I'm going to start looking for jobs in NYC next week, and start hardcore prepping for AX, which is coming up so quick I don't even know what to do with myself!

1 comment:

  1. I actually noticed the top knee first thing when I looked at it too (:

    I cannot WAIT for the finished product (:

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...