Sunday, March 15, 2009

You say you want a revolution? Well, you know.

My feet tread the steps that my eyes can't see.

[ Work in P r o g r e s s ]





















I've been getting more art gigs lately... I've joined the art team at Daybreak church and am working on some photography and graphics projects for their slides, website, and special events. I've also been contacted to audition for a screenplay... pretty interesting stuff. Also have had a few people inquire about my photos on my site...

I wish the sun would come out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's been a long time... except for one crazy phone call, I think? Sorry.
    That's really cool that you're getting into art at your church. Plugging myself into the music and worship planning has been really wonderful at Grantham BIC.
    Also, remember that tattoo you started to design for me? That was really cool. I never ended up getting it, but I appreciated the time. I like your blog logo a lot. Maybe if you're bored you could make one for me sometime :)
    Ok, Peace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...