Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Live Here on my Knees

There is so much to be thankful for.

Sometimes I have to scold myself for not being as grateful as I should be; I receive so much grace.

I am trying to learn how to be content with where I'm at. There is so much I want to do, but sometimes wisdom comes when you realize that in order to accomplish what you want, you need to be steadfast and patient. Sometimes it does not mean jumping ahead and doing what you want, when you want, even when you want it so badly that your skin seems to be pulling you in a thousand directions at once and it feels as though your heart is leaping from your chest. Sometimes wisdom requires acknowledging your blessings and meeting your challenges head on so that you can learn from them and become stronger and more resilient.

But then what can be said on behalf of inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...