Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Do This from Time to Time | <3

...I can't believe it's March. Where did time go? I feel as though I am more acutely aware of the passage of time than ever before in my life. When I was a student, I sprinted through time by deadlines and assignments on the skin of my teeth, now I run marathons through time in calling weeks.

2 weeks is Messiah's Spring Break, and before I can blink it will be Easter, and then before I can take a breath it will be Graduation.

I want my life to burst into bloom. I miss singing in a band. I want to spend more time having fun. I want to take a walk outside. I want to get to know you. I miss my long hair. I want to paint more. I can't wait to open the windows. I can't wait for sunshine and picnics and shorts and longer days and renewed hope.

It's frightening how quickly time has passed since Christmas. I keep reminding myself to "get on the ball." I'm just happy to be alive and well sometimes. I just want to be able to stop and smell the roses.

"Let's make this a new world; I swear you can go if you want to."

Life's waiting to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...