Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Day Late________//Anberlin

I wonder if great people have ever thought, "Can I really do this? Do I have what it takes?" It seems as if these people have always been destined for success. Because we, the onlookers, know the outcome of their story, we tell it as if they themselves always knew of their inevitable success. But I think all of us are plagued with doubt most of the time, working vigorously to shove against it and prove ourselves wrong in the end. I am terrified that I will always only just say, "Oh yes, I will do that someday." And then that someday will come and it will pass me by. I cannot allow that to happen.

Getting my camera tonight, and I am just thrilled. <3

But thoughts they change and times they rearrange
I don't know who you are anymore
Loves come and go and this I know
I'm not who you recall anymore
But I must confess you're so much more than I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...