Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Florals - Ruffle Rings

For the past week, I have been putting together some new bridal pieces for the shop, and to sell at some shows this summer. These are probably some of my favourite things to make, honestly they just come out super pretty. And us girls like pretty, let's face it.


I also love these because all of the centerpieces are vintage buttons I found tucked away in a little antique shop in the woods of Pennsylvania. Thrifting/antiquing/treasure-hunting is one of my favourite things to do (though my paycheck does not agree), and I really like incorporating a truly unique aspect into all of my pieces.


Here is just a sample of the pieces I've made, 
and there are many more to come! 

Do you have a colour suggestion? Please leave a comment for me :)
All are available in my Etsy Shop.


Thanks for reading lovely birds!
Painting Tutorial coming atcha soon!
 
And if you know any brides in search of wedding jewelry, I would be honoured if you might introduce them to my work!



{ all photos and jewelry designs (c) erin mcmanness 2012 - if you repin or repost, please link back! }

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the pinks and purples! I'm also a fan of teal/turquoise/aqua :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...