Friday, August 6, 2010

Be a Photo Wizard !

I've been taking photographs for awhile, and even have a nice digital SLR camera! (That's all there is to it, right? Wrong.)

Luckily, I ran into this article on Etsy: 6 Common Photo Mistakes - And How to Avoid Them.

A lot of these things sort of shocked me (what? white backgrounds can throw off your products' colour balance?), and the whole article (picture examples included! Good for visual people like me!) was very helpful and dead-on. I already feel like I have a better grasp for the next time I photograph my products (which will be soon - batch of rings in the oven right now!). Check it out now and go take some fabulous photos :)

Shop Miri-love * click below


Here's a pretty decent one of my photos that I dolled up ~ onward to more photo greatness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...