Sunday, July 11, 2010

If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops...

I usually don't dig styles like this too too much... I guess I feel like most of it is cookie-cutter animuuu. BUT! This caught my eye today:

{ via acrylicana }
What an adorable image. I love the ovaled composition, I love the concept of a "candy rain" (I mean, who as a kid DIDN'T dream about candy rain?! Shoot, I was all OVER that as a kid!), I love the pastel-y colour scheme. And for goodness sake, I LOVE her dress. Reminds me of all the loli's I saw walking around AX. Some awesome costumes there.

This image is totally inspiring me to paint a loli girl. Ho'damn.

And I loooove those balloons! So much awesome in one image. This is what I hope people find in my images: so many things to love, they can't keep their eyes still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...