Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I Wore :)

Latest installment of "What I Wore",
inspired by the series by Viet-My Bui
.

I wore this outfit out to dinner to a really nice Italian restaurant last night with my trusty male companion ;) Lemon-Seared Fresh California Ahi Tuna with Mozzarella and Tomato Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze. It was delicious!

Wanted to try out a different palette and work lighter than I usually do with the lineart :) I like how it came out!






















{ Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. ~Earl Nightingale }

2 comments:

  1. That's cute I didn't know you were doing the what I wore thing too n_n Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunny, :)

    Yes, I really loved Viet-My's idea, so I decided to try my hand at it :) She's such an influence of mine! I really enjoy her blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...