Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You say you want a revolution, well you know, we all wanna change the world.

Don't you know it's gonna be alright?

--
I am doing so many things all at once. I'm like a cocktail of emotions - colourful, exciting, but it'll put you on the floor before you know it. Honestly, I am enjoying my single nature... it's not something I've experienced a lot of, and it's proven to be pretty okay so far. I think, in every area of my life, God is trying to tell me, "Erin! Get a move on! You've got so much in front of you - your opportunities are endless!" If only God would put a neon sign in front of my face and tell me which way to go... I feel like I have too many options right now. I want to do something awesome in my career, I'm just not sure how to take the first steps. Once I get on the road, I'm good, though. I need to decide where I would like to go to grad school and start putting together my portfolio - I know it'll take at least a year or two to come up with work good enough for MICA, NYU, or RISD. We will see.

But everyday proves to be another day that I'm alive and thankful. Whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger, and I am constantly reminded that I'm pretty darn strong. A lot has happened. You used to say "hold on to me"; well, I held on. And you let go. And I'm still here, standing.

I don't think I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...